Accio Hogwarts!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules

3 posters

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post  Headmistress Lovegood Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:41 pm

I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Accio Hogwarts is an RPG (Role-playing game). Here, you get the chance to go to Hogwarts, make friends, and attend classes. By reading and responding to this acceptance letter, you are agreeing to all rules.

Accio Hogwarts Rules:
Let's get down to the basics. The first thing you need to do is to create a username. Since you are student, you need a first and a last name. You can use the last names of well-known Potter characters, but you must create your own unique character. An example would be: Lucy Weasley. Or, you can create a completely original character. Example: Sophie O'Reilly. Usernames such as iloveharry_12 are not allowed.

At first, all people who start out will be new students who have yet to be sorted. Once school starts, you will be sorted into either Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, or Hufflepuff.

Multiple Accounts are not allowed.

Hogwarts students can post in any threads/create new topics. Please try to post long responses. All posts must be in character, and in third person. An Example: Lucy Weasley eagerly entered Diagon Alley, her eyes adjusting to the bright sunlight as she looked at all the different shops, wondering where to do first.

No bad behavior is tolerated, including:
swearing
bullying
racist statements
harassment
etc.

More instructions about classes will be added once term starts. If you agree to these rules, please respond.

Headmistress Lovegood
Admin

https://acciohogwarts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rules Empty Re: Rules

Post  Lily Malfoy Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Lily read her letter, excitement growing in her.

I, Lily Malfoy, agree to these rules.

Lily Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandr Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 am

Alex loooked aroun excitedly! AWESOME! she thought before writing in a barely legible handriting:

I, Alexandria Black, agree to the rules set above!

Alexandr

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 am

Alex loooked aroun excitedly! AWESOME! she thought before writing in a barely legible handriting:

I, Alexandria Black, agree to the rules set above!

[sorry, before I forgot to log in!]
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum